- Asia Brianna Adell
- Fresno, California
- When I was just five years old, I was introduced to the wonderful game of golf by my dad and I have been hooked ever since.
- My best competitive score is a 66 (-5) at Airways Golf Course in Fresno, California. I remember that day like it was yesterday. Everything
was going my way and it seemed like I could do no wrong. I love the feeling of going low and being in the zone. I absolutely cannot wait to do it again and go even lower next time!
- My dad is an avid golfer and he is the sole reason why I was inspired to pick up the game. At a very young age he put a club in my hands and my passion for the game was ignited. My dad made golf so fun for me that I’d beg every day for him to take me to the driving range. Initially, I loved to hit at the ball as hard as I could. But later, I found great joy in truly developing my technical golf skills and playing on a competitive level.
- My favorite place to play is Monarch Dunes Golf Course in Nipomo, California. Not only is the scenery breathtaking and the weather nearly perfect year round, but I also enjoy the fact that there are two golf courses at Monarch. There is an 18-hole regulation course and a 12-hole Par 3 course. With this great set-up, I have the ability to vary my practice depending on what I need to work on whether that be dialing in my irons or working on scoring. But, both courses have a great layout, challenge you to create a variety of different shots, and truly demand that you manage your game well.
- Upon recently turning professional and dedicating myself full-time to golf, I now practice 6 days a week for about 6 hours a day. Most often when I practice, I am alone. I have found that I am most effective and focused when I am by myself. However, when I play, it’s always fun to have a companion to challenge. When I am in Fresno, I like to play with my dad. But, when I am in San Luis Obispo, I typically with play teammates from college, golf course employees, or other friends that I meet while out practicing.
- I have not yet played in the Ted Rhodes Tournament, but I have heard wonderful things about the event. I am very familiar with the outstanding legacy of Mr. Rhodes, so I am both honored and really excited to tee it up for the upcoming one.
For additional information, please visit www.asiaadell.com